Kington St Michael Cricket Club
Kington St Michael Cricket Team 2008
We are always interested in people (male & female) who want to play, of whatever standard (a good portion of the team are over 40!). We especially value people who would like to act as scorers! Our home matches are played at Kington langley. The club was formally constituted on October 2nd 2013. There is an annual £10 membership fee.If you would like to join or for further details, please contact Brendan McCarron on (01249) 782755.
To view copies of the laws, signals and scoring that KSMCC uses, please click on an icon below (you will need Adobe Reader):
- Umpiring Laws:
- Umpire's Signals:
A Few Cricketing Terms:
- Dolly: An easy catch
- A Duck: A score of nought.
- The Silly Point: A real position on the pitch, but not a great place to stand!
- The Asking Rate: The runs required per over for a team to be victorious.
- A Sitter: The easiest most unmissable ball a fielder could ever receive.
- A Chinaman: A ball bowled by a left-handed slow bowler to a right-handed batsman.